Skip to main content

TRUE FATHER'S MESSAGE FROM DANBURY PRISON

True Father is the religious title given to Rev. Sun Myung Moon by his followers and by many other people from other religions who saw him as God's representative for our time.

America committed a great injustice when it send Rev. Sun Myung Moon to jail for a fabricated case on tax evasion. The so-called case had been rejected by several district attorneys saying that no real case existed. Rev. Moon was being charged for an approved practice for religious groups. He was jailed for doing something that was and still is standard practice in most mainline churches.Those who decided to lift charges were motivated by something else than truth or justice. They were simply looking to destroy Rev. Moon and his movement.
They completely failed.
When Rev. Moon came out of prison, he was welcomed by many religious leaders and subsequently over 7000 Christian ministers went to Korea to understand Rev. Moon and the teachings and roots of HSA-UWC. In just five years some branches of Christianity in America had changed its attitude and started to understand Rev.
Moon. 
 Below is a message that Rev. Moon sent from prison.

My beloved brothers and sisters under God:
I regret I cannot be with you tonight in person. But know that I am with you in spirit. Please accept my heartfelt congratulations for coming to the nation's capital to stand up for religious freedom.
From my earliest days as a teenager in the poverty-stricken land of Korea, I was driven in my quest for truth and my search for God. From that point on I have always felt so deeply the preciousness of religious freedom.
Even when I was arrested and beaten nearly to death by the North Korean communists, and later when I was sent to die in a communist concentration camp, I had no fear. I felt deeply that God was with me. I felt so close to God and had daily communion with Him for the three years I was in the death camp. I did not pray for God to come and rescue me. Knowing that my Father in heaven already knew my suffering, I spent every minute of the day reassuring Him that I would not be defeated by this suffering.
I am now in America and I am now in an American prison. In my twelve years of living in this country, I have never felt as close to God as I do now. I love America more than ever. If His will is being served by my imprisonment, then I am here in gratitude. When I serve my fellow prisoners their food or scrape the plates after dinner or scrub the kitchen floor, I am doing it for my Heavenly Father. I am serving His children. And I am serving America and the world. I am therefore doing my chores with joy.
I came to America in 1971 at God's command. God told me that America is His final hope, His precious jewel which He prepared for the final battle against the atheistic communism in the last days. However, America needs help. America is turning away from God. God cannot afford to lose America. God told me to go to America to wake people from their spiritual sleep before atheistic communism takes over the world.
You know that with such a mandate, I did not come to this country to win a popularity contest. I spoke out and I took a stand. I gave America every ounce of my soul. In the process, I became unpopular and have been persecuted and now I have ended up in a U.S. prison. This is no surprise to me, for I almost knew such a cross would come.
I thank God that my situation and that of Pastor Sileven and many others have become rallying points for religious freedom in the United States. God works in mysterious ways. Here in prison God can use me to awaken America more powerfully than ever before. America's religious communities must be united to preserve religious freedom. Our united effort alone, like this pageant, will ensure the survival of America.
Here in prison I will do my part. I encourage you to do your part. Together, we will awaken America. I am willing to suffer any indignity, to go any distance, to do any labor and to bear any cross. I am even willing to give my life if that will ensure that America and the world will survive and do God's will.
My prayers are always with you. Prayers from prison can be powerful. Tonight we mark a new beginning, yet our job lies ahead. Let us move forward together in the spirit of Jesus Christ and claim a glorious victory for America, for the world and for God.
God bless you and God bless America ..
Image may contain: one or more people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Was Yiye Avila a False Prophet?

Yiye Ávila,  one of the most influential preachers in Latin America, referred to by many as the Latino "Billy Graham",  took on the subject of the imminent return of Jesus on the clouds and the rapture as the center of his preaching.  From his pulpit at his church he would repeatedly ask his members "te va a llevar a ti?" "Is Jesus going to take you?" He had just told everyone that Jesus was coming soon. He had told everyone that Jesus was going to take him up in the rapture. He felt extremely confident that his live of total dedication to bring thousands to Jesus and to let God use him as an instrument of healing others demonstrated that his faith met the requirements for he to participate of the rapture. He wanted to urge people to reflect upon their own lives. His questioning may have sound very powerful to the ears of many Pentecostals but the reality set in one day when on   June 28, 2013, Yiye Ávila died from cardiac arrest at the age

The Symbolic Character of Prophetic Language: The Dreams and Prophetic Visions in the Book of Daniel

The Bible contains many important sections where the narrative uses symbols to convey a message in a coded or hidden manner. For instance, Joseph continuously interprets dreams by providing a meaning that eliminates the supernatural or surreal  sense of the dream and transforms the dream into something that we can take practical action to prevent or realize. The most famous one is the interpretation of the Pharaoh's dreams of the seven skinny cows and the seven fat cows. Joseph's Interprets Pharaoh's Dream Distant Shores Media/Sweet Publishing [CC BY-SA 3.0  (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons The discovery of Hieroglyphics recounting dreams and their interpretations validates the historical value of this story from Genesis in them stories tell of priests interpreting Pharaoh's dream. Throughout history, different cultures attributed a special meaning to dreams, believing that they convey special messages hidde